Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Another "Podcatching" application = Doppler

Message
I've used both of the current applications that retrieve Podcasts (Ipodder and IpodderNet), but each is lacking at least one piece of functionality that is key.  Now there's a new player on the block for Windows platforms: Doppler.  From the look of it, I think this will meet all of my needs but I'll have to install it later today and put it through the paces.  The interface looks clean, it supports drag and drop feed information, allows you to specify your target download destination and supports OPML & scheduled retrievals.  Look for a brief review of it here on my blog along with a potentially more detailed story on PocketPCTools.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link