Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Ipodder version 1.0 released = Advanced

Follow up to the Podcasting article from yesterday: Ipodder version 1.0 was released about an hour ago and can be accessed by clicking on this post title.

The current version is roughly a 5 MB download and is a very quick install. It was very easy to add feeds as shown above. Ipodder is currently pulling audio content which I will sync to my Dell DJ in the morning. From what I can see so far, Ipodder is saving the .mp3 files to C:\Program Files\Ipodder\Downloads. I'd like to see if I can configure it to save the audio files to the same storage area I save my WMA music. My hope is that I can auto-synch these files with Windows Media Player 10. More to follow...


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link