Friday, October 08, 2004

I've got my Podcasts on my Windows Mobile device

I spent quite a bit of time last night working on a "how to" article. It's a method to pull Podcasts and then synchronize them to my Toshiba e805 Windows Mobile (WM) device. With the right software and configuration, you can have your Podcast content downloaded in the background or while you are sleeping. Whenever you want new content to listen to, you just attach your WM device to the host computer and the Podcasts will be transferred automatically.
Since I've thrown the "synchronization" concept around in this post, I think I just got an idea for a new post within the next day or two... ;>)
In the meantime, if you're looking for Podcasts, look no further than Adam Curry's Podcast Directory.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link