Sunday, October 31, 2004

My first Wikipedia update = Podcatching

Message
I noticed yesterday morning that the Wikipedia definition of "Podcatching" was simply stated as "The art of Podcasting.  Podcatching is a verb".  I don't believe that's an accurate definition, so I've edited it to see what happens.  The new definition of Podcatching reads as follows (until someone else edits it!): "The receiving end of podcasting. Podcatching is a verb that describes the functionality of software that subscribes to RSS podcast feeds and aggregates them in a file or folder. Podcatching is the action that the aggregator takes to get podcast content.".  For folks not familiar with Wikipedia, stay tuned later today for my Daily Digital Dose (DDD).


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link