Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Another new e-book, "HTML: The Complete Reference

I've added another new e-book to my bookshelf: "HTML: The Complete Reference". It's abundantly clear that content on the web will drive the future. My thought is that I might as well know more than "just enough to be dangerous" and the reviews on Amazon for this book looked good overall. This book is available in electronic format for Adobe Acrobat Reader, so I have to read this on my laptop as opposed to my handheld. Probably not a bad thing because a technical book with code snippets is better on the big screen.
If I read anything I really like or dislike on this book, I'll be sure to post. If you're interested in the book, click on the picture of the book's cover in my "E-book(s) I'm currently reading" section.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link