Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Great Tablet PC site

What is new in the Tablet PC ecosystem? is a great site that I stumbled on over the weekend and wanted to share. The articles focus on Tablet PC's, which I think have a strong future. Tablets got off to a rocky start two years ago, but recent upgrades to the Tablet PC operating system as well as some better hardware are contributing to the Tablet market increase. It's still not scratching a dent in the laptop market, but if you are mobile computer user, you have to consider a tablet. If you are not a mobile computer user, guess what: I think you will be within the next few years; more on that in later posts.

For now, be sure to give "What is new" a look. I've added to my links section on this page and the site does support RSS subscriptions.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link