Tuesday, December 28, 2004

eBook completed on the Cybook

I've finally completed reading "Jarka Ruus" on the Cybook demo unit. The several weeks it took to read had nothing to do with the Cybook and had EVERYTHING to do with work and the holiday season here. In a way, I'm actually glad I didn't devour this last eBook as I typically do.

Before I actually used the Cybook, I was concerned with what I considered to be low-end specs. Yes, it sports a nice 10.1" color LCD screen, but is equipped only with 66Mhz processor and a ROM\RAM combo of 16MB\32MB, so naturally I was concerned. As I complete my review this week however, I'll keep in mind the actual "feel" of what it was like to read on the Cybook and not focus just on the technical aspects. After reading a complete book, I've realized that the experience is just as important (if not more important) as "what's inside". Look for the review here and at PocketPCTools.com; my hope is before the year end...



Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you share a text file of Jarka Ruus (and Tanequil, and Straken)to u_ma@mail.ru, please? In Russia I can't find these books even in english :c(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link