Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm a digital "gnomie"

Yesterday I was officially promoted to the rank of "gnomie", as in: contributor to the highly successful site Lockergnome!



I'll be contributing regularly to both the "Mobile Lifestyle" and the "Hardware Help" channels, and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity. If you aren't hitting Lockergnome everyday, the first thing I have to ask is: "WHY NOT?" Lockergnome is filled with informative tech that's written in a personal and humorous way. I consider Lockergnome one of the premiere technology sites, which is why I'm so excited. Don't take my word for it; give it a click and see what you think. If you see what I see, I have a feeling you'll have a few new RSS feeds to add to your daily list.

Thank you Chris Pirillo for the chance to write for a large, captive audience, and thank you James for opening up the doors that I may not see.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link