Tuesday, January 11, 2005

135 CES stories in one place

Since most of the populace was unable to attend the Consumer Electronics Show, I've looked through various news reports in hopes of summarizing what products and technologies were featured. The fact is, I can't. There was just WAY to much there to neatly summarize it.

Instead, I'll do two things to help you out:

1. Click the post title for a listing of the 135 stories that PC magazine reported from CES.
2. Stay tuned for a "CES summary podcast" later this week. I'll review the stories and provide some commentary on what I think are the bigger news items that are more relevant to your future.

In the meantime, if you have any thoughts or questions on any products coming out of the CES show, post them here or drop me a note. I'll see if I can address them in the podcast.




Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link