Friday, January 28, 2005

Commute-cast 01/28/2005

Let's consider this a conceptual podcast. Here's the concept:

Once a week during my morning commute, I take out my 15 GB Dell DJ and use the built in recording function to record a podcast. I call it the "commute-cast". The way I see it, we're all listening to the radio or CD's during our commutes, so why not commute together? Instead of the same-old, same-old, you listen to the commute-cast! No topic is taboo and of course, I'm always happy to talk tech. In fact, if you send me audio questions or comments at my Gmail account during the week, I'll burn them to a CD so I can play them during the 'cast and then respond. Hmmm....does this have potential? Let me know what you think of this introductory "commute-cast"; this is mainly excerpts along with my explanation as we drive together.

Length: 12 minutes
Size: 5.44 MB


Click the post title to listen!



Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2005 8:56 PM, Blogger Thom Sargent said...

I like the format of you reviewing your own commute casts...its almost like the howard stern show when they flip back to past clips or pre-recorded interviews. If you could only up the volume of the car clips a bit...it could really be a viable format...I do like the omni-direct mic though...shows the honest side to the venture...it is truely done in the car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link