Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Aggregator alphabet soup

I constantly watch my web stats to see various attribute like where are people referred from, what browser is used, etc... Lately, I've followed the news reader \ RSS aggregator applications. What's interesting to me is that there is a mix of PC and non-PC applications, as well as podcasting aggregators and regular news aggregators:



Interestingly enough, I see that at least one person is pulling my podcasts down to a SmartPhone with iPodderSP! I now have a major fear that someone is listening to the weekly "commute-cast" while driving and holding the phone! Whoever you folks are: BE CAREFUL!!!



Trackback links

3 Comments:

At 2/10/2005 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My SmartPhone running iPodderSP is cabable of playing audio through the built in loudspeaker or through the hands-free ear buds :)
- Andrew

 
At 2/11/2005 5:30 AM, Blogger Kevin C. Tofel said...

Andrew,

Happy to hear that you've gome some hands-free options for your podcast listening! I wouldn't want to be involved on the first "podcast listening while driving" lawsuit due to an accident! ;>) How does iPodderSP work for you? Would you recommend it for everyday podcast aggregating and listening on your SmarthPhone?

kct

 
At 2/26/2005 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm am of course biased since I actually make iPodderSP :)
However, it does fulfill all my podcast listening needs. I like having one device that downloads, plays and manages podcasts.
The v1.0 release is now available: www.ipoddersp.com- Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link