Friday, February 11, 2005

Commute-cast 02/10/2005

Length: 25 minutes
Size: 11.4 MB


Click the post title to listen (or get Doppler)!

- Intro
- Weather update: "drippy" or "drizzly"?
- My supportive better-looking than me other half: Barb!
- Digital service station signage: pretty red lights or good economics?
- JKOnTheRun: the best mobile tech website!
- G'day World: Mick and Cam's podcast from down under (my Aussie accent is lacking)
- Marc Orchant on the G'day World podcast
- Cool! I have the same Tablet PC as Marc (but he's more productive)
- Marc's blogs:
---- http://office.weblogsinc.com (a blog about Microsoft Office)
---- http://tabletpcs.weblogsinc.com (a blog about Tablet PCs)
---- http://blogs.officezealot.com/marc (Marc's Outlook on Productivity)
- WaWa plug #1: I'm down a quart of coffee, will they be the official coffee of the 'commute cast'?
- The Gigapixel camera at Paul's Blog.
- WaWa plug #2
- Save this for Jeopardy: How does kct take his coffee?
- Paul, where's your band promo?
- Wanted: "traffic-y, commute-y" music or why I need dance lessons.
- Software patches from Microsoft and duct tape
- Does anyone else see this as problem? MS to sell software that protects their software???
- One more WaWa plug during a very close call.
- Barb's take on Ash Wednesday. Not meant to offend, just an amusing point of view as some idiot cuts me off!
- Microsoft working overtime to fix the Tablet PC memory leak I reported last week.
- Pinewood Derby Debacle from last week: my neighbor played it straight. Should there be instant replay or challenges for the Derby???
- Future sound enhancements for the commute-cast from Paul & his band.

Send me an audio question in the format of your choice!
Send me feedback on this commute-cast!

Drive safely -- kct


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link