Thursday, February 17, 2005

Commute-cast 02/17/2005

A bigger download = a bigger show! :)

Length: 33.5 minutes
Size:15 MB


Click the post title to listen (or get Doppler)!

- Intro by Paul J. Manoogian; it's Thick!
- Weather and time.
- Speeding through a yellow light!
- T-Mobile's new hybrid Cellular \ WiFi phone.
- Good bye piggies!
- Gotthava WaWa!
- Sony Ericsson to release a Walkman branded phone?
- Where do squirrels go in the winter and why did Barb call them out?
- Idiot squeals tires for no reason at a red light!
- Gotthava another swig o'WaWa and "don't cut me off"!
- Feedback from Jon & thanks for tellin' the WaWa folks!
- Mike gets a free Gmail account for giving me feedback. How do YOU get one?
- Good deed of the day; kct takes the commute-cast outside of the truck! Buckle up baby!
- What exactly IS a WaWa? Some facts for a future Jeopardy episode.
- Firefox hits 25 million downloads.
- Microsoft decides to release IE 7.0 beta in summer. Why only XP, SP2?
- Microsoft SpotWatch contest ends midnight 2/18.
- Outlook Skype from Peter Kalmström (not Nordstrom as I incorrectly said!) Geek News Central mentions a "Skype-killer", but I'm not so sure.
- kct joins The Podcast Network to co-host techADDICTION with jk
- Drive safely so I don't have to!

Send me feedback!

Thank you Barb for supporting me and letting me do these silly things I do! ;)



Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link