Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm back baby!

If you noticed that I've been absent since Friday morning's commute-cast, that's because I've been....well....absent! I took a long overdue weekend to spend with my significant other in the Pocono Mountains, about 100 miles from where we live. If you're overly curious or just have nothing better to view on the web, you can see where we stayed at Eagle Rock Resort. If you decide to go there, however, send me a note as we do get some nice referral gifts! ;)

In any case, I'm back and ready to bring you more digital tech. In fact, tonight James Kendrick and I put the final wraps on the first techADDICTION podcast which you will soon see (or hear!) exclusively at The Podcast Network! While I upload the big ol' podcast file via FTP, I'll get some additional stories out there for you.

Ohhhh.....it's good to be back!


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link