Saturday, February 12, 2005

Need a Gmail account?

As I indicated earlier this week, I think Google is prepping to launch their Gmail service out of beta and into a full public release. Since I currently have 50 Gmail invites, I thought I would share them first with you "digital world'rs". I appreciate your support, interest and feedback, so it's the least I can do!

However, I have one small request, so here's what I'd like to do. If you want a Gmail invite:

1. Send me a note at my Gmail account indicating you want an invite.
2. In your note, provide me at least one point of feedback on my blog or my "commute-cast". This can be positive OR constructive criticism. There's no requirement to make it "glowing" feedback; the only requirement is your honesty!
3. Ask just three more people to hit my site or listen to a "commute-cast". While I'll never know if you TRULY do this, I am again asking for your honesty.

That's it! The invites are yours for the taking! I'll place a post on the main page when and if I run out. Thanks again for your support and feedback.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link