Monday, February 07, 2005

Pic of the iPaq Mobile Messenger?

Last week, I posted the pre-announcements of HP's iPaq Mobile Messenger, both here and on Pocket PC Tools. Typically there are PhotoShop mock-ups of new devices as they are announced, so I usually wait to see what happens. At this point, I think we've seen the real deal, so I'm posting a pic here of what Mobile Tracker thinks the device will be:

The reason I think this is legit is based on the specs in the pre-announcement. The device will be cell phone capable and have a built in keyboard. The device also runs the Windows Mobile Second Edition (SE) operating system and that's the only WM operating system that supports a square screen, just like the picture sports. My take is that the device screen is a 480 x 480 resolution. More to follow, but I think it's safe to say that this is the planned device.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link