Saturday, February 12, 2005

Tax software reviews

If you're a state-side "digital world'r", you should have most of what you need to complete your U.S. Income Taxes at this point. Supporting documents from employers, banks and financial institutions are required to be mailed to you by January 31st. So, you've got all of your personal information, but: do you have your tax software yet?

I don't have mine and I've used both Intuit's TurboTax and Kiplinger's TaxCut for years. There are some other tax applications, but I generally stick with one of these two. Which is the best choice? That's certainly open to debate and each year, I review my choices to see which is best for me. To help you out, I'm attaching some reviews and round-ups of tax software. Give these a read so you can make the choice that's best for you!

Tax Software Review at PCWorld

Tax Software Roundup at Home Office Reports

If you want tax information direct from the source, click the I.R.S. logo at the beginning of the post. Good luck with your taxes!




Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link