Sunday, February 27, 2005

techADDICTION status

In case you missed the news (although I've hyped it enough to make sure you couldn't miss it!) the first techADDICTION podcast is in post production. In fact, James and I are already planning the meat and potatoes of the next show which I would expect to record within the next 2 or 3 days. Keep in mind that we're working out the kinks to make sure the sound quality is up to snuff. Between that and a 13 hour time difference with our Australian counterparts, Mick and Cam, we're a little behind. I believe that quality takes precedence over quantity however, and I hope you agree! More to come here as details unfold, but you can always check us out at The Podcast Network. If you haven't visited TPN already, check it out because we already have the following shows published:

G'day World
The Gadgets Show
The Mobiles Show
The Jazz Show
Claybourne (a serial)

Watch The Podcast Network as new shows unfold and remember to check out The Tablet PC show also; my co-host of TechADDICTION is the sole 'caster and he won me over to a Tablet! You can trust James to give you the real scoop on The Tablet PC show!


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link