Tuesday, March 08, 2005

AOL: You've Got (Voice)Mail!



Is there room for one more in the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) market? America OnLine seems to think so as they have announced a VoIP service that integrates with their AOL Instant Messenger service. No pricing details are available yet, but AOL expects the service to launch within the next month. I still think the VoIP market is for the early adaptors and I don't equate most of them as "AOL users"; maybe I'm off base. Still, a simple interface like the AOL Instant Messenger client might help the VoIP adaption rate for that market as whole. The most important question I have is: does this mean they might finally stop sending me CD's?

Click the post title for the full story from eWeek.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link