Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Changes for the commute-cast?

Thanks for the continued great feedback on the weekly "commute-cast"! I hope that the show continues to entertain and inform; I'm sure you'll let me know when it doesn't and that's the time for me to pull the plug. Don't worry, I don't think that will happen for a long while based on the positive comments! ;) I would like to solicit feedback on two ideas, however:

1. Last week, we had my "much better looking than me" significant other, Barb, on the show. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive so we're thinking of continuing the show together as a two person podcast. Any thoughts? [Sorry guys, no video clips for download; yes, she's easily beautiful enough to be on TV, but let's keep her on the podcast-waves for now :) ]

2. I did register "commute-cast.net" as a domain. I'm thinking of setting up a simple page just for the commute-cast as a central place for them. I envision a separate RSS subscription feed for that as well. This would give an RSS feed for the "digital world" blog and an RSS feed for the podcasts. I don't want to put the effort in if folks don't want it or need it, so give me a shout and let me know.

You can leave me your thoughts via my Gmail account or leave me a voicemail through my Skype account as I participate in the Skype VM beta. Thanks!




Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link