Thursday, March 17, 2005
Size: 13.3 MB
Click the post title to listen (or get Doppler)!
- Intro by Paul J. Manoogian; it's Thick!
- No Barb and I'm heading North to go South!
- There's a fire in our little town.
- Weather update
- Coffee sale at WaWa! (Any size coffee: $.99 until 4/3: no milk jugs allowed!)
- Two-factor authentication in future Windows versions.
- CeBIT: kct doesn't feel the love!
- WKYW traffic update: why is it all about Philly?
- kct likes his phone to be a phone! (and he's out of wiper fluid!)
- 180 million people in the US have a mobile phone
- Gmail goes live! kct and James Kendrick figure out how they rolled this out
- Commute-Cast.com in beta! Coming soon!
- What would Barb say if she were here? "Vote for us at Podcast Alley!"
- Gottahava WaWa!
- World of Warcraft beta and REAL CRIME! People are buying "cyber-gold" for real money! What's next, cyber-prostitution???
- We need a Bluetooth phone for Barb's Acura....is this it?
- Barb's teaser for the next show: On line food shopping at Acme. Stay away from the creepy dude!
- HP's new tablet PC, the tc4200: Chris James has a GREAT review.
- kct misses Barb! (And so do the rest of the listeners!)
- Drive safely so I don't have to!
Send me feedback!