Wednesday, March 30, 2005

PocketBlogger post from my Axim!

I'm testing a new application that allows you to blog on the go if you have a Windows Mobile device with WiFi and a Blogger.com account. I created this post on my Dell Axim X50v on my wireless network. The application requires the .NET compact framework and is VERY small; the executable is only 56Kb!



I'll be trying this some more on the road, but if you are looking for mobile blogging, you might want to check PocketBlogger out by clicking the post title!


Trackback links

2 Comments:

At 4/05/2005 5:08 PM, Anonymous LoneSniper said...

I used to use a PalmOS app on my Handspring visor with wireless YadaYada Minstrel V Modem to make posts to my old LiveJournal account. I only used it for a while before the YadaYada service folded back in 2001.

Mobile blogging is cool. I draft lots of blog posts on my iPaq 2215 and then upload later.

 
At 6/17/2005 1:49 PM, Blogger Ashar Edith said...

Cool!!! is there something similar for my Treo600?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link