Sunday, April 03, 2005

Dress sharp and get free XM radio

Do you have a favorite weekly ritual or tradition? I do. Mine is to take a short drive for a good cup of coffee and enjoy it over the Sunday paper advertisements. Today a few items jumped out at me as good deals but one is too good not to share. I can't be sure if this is nationwide or not, but JCPenney's has a fashionably good tech deal going on.

If you purchase $100 of Dockers Mens apparel, you receive a free Delphi XM Roady2 satellite radio receiver AND 3 months of XM service AND free activation. That's a deal worth $145 just for purchasing $100 or more of Dockers mens wear.



It doesn't hurt that I'm a Dockers fan as I love both their Mobile pant (for the extra pockets) and their Stain Defender pants; I routinely spill that morning coffee that I previously mentioned! :)

I've placed a link to the offer in the post title, hopefully it's available in your area.






Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 4/03/2005 5:00 PM, Anonymous Mike Hamilton said...

my wife found that in the ads and showed it to me as well. so it is up here in Rochester NY as well at least, hopefull national for everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link