Thursday, June 30, 2005

Zinio Reader upgrade available


As I mentioned yesterday, I'm basically completely digital. This includes my magazines, which I subscribe to through Zinio.

Zinio reader works tremendously well on a Tablet PC that runs in 1400 x 1050 resolution. I can get both pages of magazine, side-by-side! Zinio has hundreds of magazines with digital editions and they just upgraded their software. My version went from 1.6 to 3.1 today; no word on what functionality was added OR what happened to the 2.x version! ;)

If you download Zinio, they will include a free copy of Business Week. This gives you a nice trial to see if digital magazine reading works for you.



Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 2:25 AM, Blogger Dave Zinman said...

Thanks for commenting on Zinio! We love our service, in particular our tablet pc version, which is a great application for the tablet. We're glad to see that you like it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link