Saturday, September 10, 2005

Highlander Pic goes to Mirror Project

Wow, I completely forgot about "The Mirror Project" and my good friend Paul reminded me of it when he saw the pic I took for our podcast. This is the picture we're using as the cover art for the show since we now record it while driving the Highlander Hybrid.

Catching myself in the pic was completely inadvertant but was a good fit for The Mirror Project. If you're not familiar with the project, check it out and snap a unique pic of yourself in some reflected surface. Then, just name it, write up a description and submit it. There are some incredible photos in the project too, so browse away! Thanks for the head's up, Paul; I need to read your blog more often!


Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 9/11/2005 9:06 PM, Anonymous Paul J Manoogian said...

Mad props, my friend! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link