iPod nano: a must have?I'm considering a nano purchase this week. After all of this time with my beloved 1st gen, 15GB Dell DJ, I may finally make the move. There's a couple reasons for this, and I'm curious if you agree or I should save my $249.
1. For me, smaller is better. The nano is much smaller and lighter than the DJ.
2. 15GB is nice, but I don't have that much music. 4GB ought to be fine.
3. Using the DJ as an external drive is clunky from a software and driver perspective.
4. I can eBay the DJ to offset the cost of the nano.
5. No iTunes support for the DJ.
6. I prefer a flash-based player over a hard-drive player. I already messed up one DJ when I used it on our tractor. Vibration = unhappy hard drive.
Am I missing something here? Are there any additional compelling reasons? What do you think? Should I wait to see if iTunes for Windows Mobile comes out instead?