Wednesday, October 05, 2005

HDTV "Easter egg"

Most, if not all of you, know that I contribute to HD Beat as the lead blogger covering HDTV. I typically don't do much self-promotion on that here, but this is something you just have to see. Apparently NBC has a sense of humor because they tucked what I could call an "HDTV Easter Egg" into last night's episode of "My Name is Earl".

The picture above is what the HDTV or widescreen viewers saw. If you look closely on the left of the screen, Earl's brother is holding up a sign that says "High Def Rocks!" We've got a close up of the sign over at HD Beat, so click the post title for the full scoop.

Gee, I remember finding the Easter Eggs in the Atari 2600 "Adventure" game. Does this mean I need to record all of my high-def programming and start looking for these things? ;)


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link