Saturday, October 08, 2005

I finally got to interview a billionaire

I had the very fortunate opportunity to interview Mark Cuban for HD Beat earlier this week. If you have any interest in high-def television, I recommend the read; not because it was me who was interviewing, but because Mark is a very bright man. Forbes estimated his net-worth at $1.8 billion last year. Hmm...last I checked my net worth, I think it was on the plus side, but just barely! ;)

Seriously, Mark is a great interview because of his intelligence and candor. In case you don't know who he is, he co-founded HDNet in 2001; a network devoted to nothing but high-quality high-definition programming. Mark also owns an NBA team: the Dallas Mavericks, so to get any of his time was just huge for me and I'm very appreciative.


Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 12:38 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

That is awesome! Gratz Kevin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link