Monday, October 03, 2005

Sena case for iPod nano coming soon

Long time readers (heh, I can say that now that "I'm one") will know that Sena Cases won me over a long time ago. Ever since the first leather Sena case for the Dell Axim X5, I was hooked. I got one for the Toshiba e805 and have one for my current PDA, the Dell Axim X50v.

Now that I picked up the iPod nano, I've tried to be very careful with it, which isn't easy. It's so small and thin that you forget you have it. I reached out to the good folks at Sena and sure enough, they'll have an iPod nano case in the works. I don't see mention of it yet on their site, but they confirmed that it should be out in a few weeks. Additionally, it should be available for pre-order even sooner; perhaps as early as this week.

I often take advantage of the pre-ordering because Sena gives a discount to pre-orders. I already believe in the quality of the product, so I don't mind pre-ordering and saving money at the same time.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link