Monday, October 10, 2005

Wives Of Tableteers Talk Tablet PC

I'm all for sharing the Tablet experience, but Barb's quite happy with her HP Pavilion DV4170 she just got. Unless she's willing to let me upgrade to a new tablet and take the M205 tablet off my hands, that is! Seriously, I think it's great to see spouses try the Tablet. I've yet to find someone to pick up a Tablet and say "Nah, that's not for me." If you really want to have some fun, try giving a Tablet to the kids and see what happens! Microsoft: are you paying attention here? I see a whole new marketing plan: "The family that inks together is linked together."


Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 8:04 PM, Anonymous Barb said...

Yes dear I do like my laptop. The tablet is cool but the screen just wasn't for me. I like the bigger more real estate room. Tablets are great though and it was a good try at getting a new one. Have to get Sydney or Tyler to want the tablet. I like the slogan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link