Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm outta here for the weekend

OMG, how busy can one be? I did my full-time 40 hour job this week, published a Commute-Cast with Barb, recorded and published two MobileTechRoundup episodes, wrote a good 30 posts or so on HD Beat and now I'm off to the Big Apple for the weekend (take that Om Malik! ;) ) BTW: you can always see when the latest MoTR podcast is available in my sidebar now. Thanks Feedburner!

This weekend is the big "WINStock" blogger retreat at the AOL \ Time Warner offices at Rockefeller Center, so I'm outta here at noon today. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some of the extremely talented bloggers at WIN; it should be exciting and fun!

Enjoy your weekend, folks!



Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link