Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Is there a virus in the blogosphere?

See, I thought it was just me. I've been sick as a dog since the weekend. Now, it seems that my RSS reader is filled with other "germy" bloggers. Chris Pirillo just announced that a cold is kickin' him around (he give a rather 'cutesy-wootsy', but logical, description that you just have to read!). I was IM'ing with Jason over at WIN, er AOL, today and he isn't feeling well either.

Is it me or is someone spreading a cold virus around the blogosphere? C'mon Symantec, don't you have something to combat this?



Trackback links

2 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 1:53 AM, Blogger MikeScott8 said...

Not that I am a prolific blogger, but a fairly prolific blog reader. I have had a cough the past few days (which for me is a pretty bad cold). But my wife blogs about her and our son having ear infections. SO it looks like you may be onto something.

 
At 11/03/2005 10:11 PM, Blogger Kevin C. Tofel said...

Hey, I didn't give you the cough, did I? You can't really catch a virus by reading a blog, can you??? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link