Tuesday, November 08, 2005

MoTR episode 3 is live!

MoTR 2 is 32:50 minutes long and is a 22.5 MB file in MP3 format.

Click here to read the full show notes and to download or listen.

Selected Topics from this episode:

Nokia 770 hits the United States this week and we have more thoughts on the specs.
Do you need voice services, data services or both?
Dave reports that Palm has patented a vCard popup function on the Windows Mobile Today screen.
Is unsecured WiFi going to become illegal in Westchester County, New York?

Watch for MoTR every Tuesday and Friday.

SUBSCRIBE: Use this RSS feed with your favorite podcatcher.



Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 4:41 PM, Blogger PelaLusa said...

Kevin,

As I believe I've stated before, your podcast and the one from Steve Gillmor are amongst my top favourites. But if I said this on the MoTR website it would seem like I'm sucking up! I need to reserve the right to be critical if I feel you guys deserve it. Not so far though!!

Robert W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link