Thursday, November 03, 2005

Yes, CNET, I read you too

Although I've been blogging for a shade over a year, it's really been the past 6 months that my blogging "career" has taken off. I might not blog too much here on my personal site, but I can put out anywhere from 3 to 10 posts a day over at HD Beat. That gig has really helped me become a better blogger; I still have a LONG way to go, but I think I'm providing value based on comments my posts get.

Today I found out that something I wrote on HD Beat was excerpted over at CNET, which is another positive sign, and a first for me. Is it a big deal? Nah, not really; especially to you folks. Did it make me happy? Yeah, just a little. It fits in nicely with my goal of a career transition and validates in a small way that I'm on the right path, which is nice to see every now and then. It made me smile so if you read this, give a little smile up for me, would ya? Besides, everyone could stand to smile a little more. ;)



Trackback links

1 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 8:28 AM, Blogger MikeScott8 said...

Yes that is great, could have been even better if they listed your name, not just the blog's name.

Congrats,

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link