Monday, December 12, 2005

Skype button for WordPress

This may be old news for some folks, but I think it's worth a repeat. Not too long ago, Six Apart announced support for Skype buttons. These are the active buttons that show your Skype on-line status for your readers. As you know, I'm in the midst of moving this blog and I decided on WordPress as my platform. A little digging yesterday unearthed active Skype buttons for WordPress as well, so I'll be trying it out in my sandbox.

The WordPress implementation is a Plug-In that you can find here. I'm not sure if you need the full-blown WordPress platform or if you can use this (and other plug-ins) on WordPress.com. There's more info from Skype on this that will help get you started as well.


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link