Monday, December 12, 2005

Yahoo-bulator 3.0 available

Konfabulator (er, Yahoo! Widgets) is available in version 3.0 now, and the timing couldn't be better. I had just downloaded the prior version last week to use one single widget. Don't you know it just kept choking on my Window Media Center PC? I never figured out why, so I'll give version 3.0 a spin.

What was the widget I wanted? I'm looking for a widget that shows a picture file from an internet website; namely the very site you're reading. My webcam snaps a pic every 300 seconds and short of reloading my personal blog every 5 minutes, I wanted to know if the pic ever caught me semi-unaware. You know us bloggers: we're always sitting around in our underwear in front of our keyboards....


Trackback links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home>>

Links to this post:

Create a Link